The addon allows you to upload archive files of other addons by direct link or from the local machine and extract them to install directly from the admin panel! The process of addon installing turns to a few clicks, and in addition, you will always be aware of new addons from «Teleport online».
- allows you to upload files to a special directory
- unpacks files in a way the addons are available for installation
- operates with files in the following formats: *.tar, *.zip
- supports *.tar.gz, *.tar.bz2 file formats, but your PHP must be configured to use the appropriate extensions
- the skin may have any name at the archive file, unpack process will replace any skin name with the name of currently used skin
- addons and skins directories must be contained at the root level of the archive file. Typically addons are supplied in this form
- operation system user from which name web server runs must have write permissions addons and skins directories. Usually, this requirement is satisfied
- all skin parts of the store (admin, customer, mail) are placed at the same skin directory. Typically used skin named basic
1. Download free "Addon Wizard CS-Cart addon" and install it in a standard way
2. Install all other addons from "Addon Wizard" interface right from the admin panel just in a few clicks
The standard way:
1. Download addon archive file.
2. Place archive into the root directory of your site
3. Unpack archive at the site root directory.
4. Make sure that admin and customer addon skins appear at the active skin directory. You may need to move addons skins from default skin directory to the active skin directory.
5. Login to the administrator panel, go to the "Administration" → "Addons" and click "Install" next to the addon name.
Attachments, Free, Trial
Addons Wizard Addon Reference Guide (Addons_Wizard_Addon_Reference_Guide.pdf, 309 Kb) [Download]
No posts found